About Us & FAQs
Bee Sweet and Bumble is a family business based in the heart of Cheshire. Our venture was born out of a determination to make a difference, and to encourage others to say “No” to single-use plastic. Our beeswax and vegan wax food wraps and produce bags offer a natural, reusable and biodegradable alternative to cling film and plastic bags. We can’t rid the oceans and landfills of single-use plastic on our own, but together we can all make a huge difference.
What are Bee Sweet and Bumble wraps made from?
Our beeswax wraps and beeswax produce bags are made from 100% cotton fabric, local, natural, Cheshire beeswax, natural tree resin and organic jojoba oil. The fabric is washed and cut before being coated in our special mixture, hung to air dry then folded and packaged. Our vegan wax wraps and produce bags are made from 100% cotton fabric, non-GMO soy wax, organic candelilla wax, organic jojoba oil and pine resin.
How do I use Bee Sweet and Bumble wraps?
Coating the fabric in our special blend of ingredients gives the fabric a soft, pliable feel that is reusable over and over again. Our blend acts as a natural antibacterial helping to keep your food fresher for longer. Simply place your wrap over a bowl or plate and the warmth of your hands softens your wrap to create a seal.
You can use the same principal for wrapping cheese, bread, sandwiches, snacks, fruit & vegetables. Simply place the wrap around the item and hold in place with your hands. The heat from your hands activates the wax, and the wrap stays in place.
Looking after your wraps.
Simply hand wash your wrap in warm soapy water (not too hot or you will melt off the wax) or wipe clean with a damp cloth and let air dry. Once dry, fold you wrap and store in a basket or drawer. Your wraps can to be reused over and over again. With proper care your wraps should last up to a year. Once they’re no longer sticky you can simply put them in the compost.
- United Kingdom standard delivery £2.95
- We offer free delivery on all UK orders above £50
- For international orders please email for shipping costs.
- If you would like to upgrade your delivery service to a tracked/signed for service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
- Currently, we can send your order within three working days of purchase (Monday to Friday), we will notify you if your order is going to be delayed.
- Orders can be dispatched on a weekend but not on Bank Holidays.
- An email confirmation will be sent when the order has been dispatched, this will be sent to the email address stated on your order.
- Standard UK orders will be sent via First Class Royal Mail unless otherwise specified.
- We hope you love your Bee Sweet and Bumble wraps, but if there’s a problem, please let us know within 14 days of receipt.
- A full refund, including postage, will be issued if the wraps you have received are faulty, but they must be returned to us in their original packaging and with the belly band intact and in place.
- Refunds are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt and you will receive confirmation of your refund via email.
- Please note that refunds can only be issued back to your original payment method.
- Get in touch at email@example.com with any queries.